Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bring Out Your Dead...

Especially this guy...Ace has the story, but Bin Laden has been deaded...

The President is about to interrupt your regularly scheduled programing.  I guess he's waiting for Trump's show to end first...

Update:   As much as it feels weird to cheer the fact that someone is dead...I'm cheering.  The other part is if he's been dead for a week, and they've been waiting on DNA, why announce it so late tonight?  Is it that big of a deal to be on the Monday morning papers?  In my I don't really understand the news cycle world this seems like the kind of thing you'd want to announce in prime time to get the biggest bang.

Updateder and Mostly Unrelated:  I was in Khobar Towers when they were attacked and have the unique distinction of being the only guy in the room at the time not to receive a Purple Heart.  Evidently I'm impervious to flying glass.  It warms my heart to no end that he's dead and I hope the sonofabitch knew what was coming and who was knocking on that door.

No comments:

Post a Comment